Skip to main content

First Blog Post Ever...

I'm new to blogging.  I'm 43, have been married for almost 25 years, have three kids ages 22, 17, 12.  I am an engineer and am a senior manager at a large IT company.

I love to cook, I love to be outdoors, I love to exercise and love movies, music and travel.  My political views are progressive and socially liberal.  I thought I'd start a blog to see if anyone cares what I have to say.   

I had the fantastic opportunity to visit Chile for ten days with my family over the New Year's holiday.  It's been a week since we have been back home in northern Michigan, and I miss the great food, wine and friends in Chile.

I'll post some of my recipes and photos of dishes and parties; a big goal this year is for me to cook and entertain more often, and to try more ethnic and interesting foods.  Italian is my forte, but I want to branch out.  I also want to get all of my favorite recipes in one place.

Since I am still so high on Chile, I will be starting to blog about our trip.  I don't want to forget those memories. 

That's all for now.

 Foodie Mama